Today Joe and Todd went to Fogcutter and watched the Bears game while Kim and I went shopping. We meet up with the boys and went to dinner at On the Border, a great Mexican restaurant, and then back to downtown Chicago to go see the Blue Man Group. We had a fun time there at Briar Street Theater and the show was very entertaining. At the end of the show they had everyone pass tons of streamers from the back of the theater to the front and through all of the paper I briefly lost my engagement ring. Luckily a girl found it who was sitting right behind me! I thanked her a million times and thanked God for letting us get the ring back. After wards the Blue Men we out in the lobby and we were able to take pictures with them! What an enjoyable night!
Comments