1st Mother's Day

My very first Mother's Day! I am very happy that I finally get to celebrate this day! Joe and I have waited a long time to have Cameron and now that she is here it is amazing! I love being her mother and can't wait to see what God has in store for us! The card on the left is from Joe and Cameron and the card on the right is from my mother-in-law who was kind enough to send me the card for my first mother's day! Thanks Mom (Met)! I love you Cameron and Joe!


Joe asked me what I wanted to do to start a tradition for this day for me, as far as going out to eat. I picked my favorite chain restaurant Chili's! So every year on Mother's Day we will go to Chili's to have a meal!




Too bad we couldn't get Cameron to look at the camera for our family picture.

Comments

Heather said…
You look SOOOOO skinny!! Are you losing a ton of weight?? We went to Chili's today too:)

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months