15 months

Joe and I can't believe that we have a 15 month old on our hands! Cameron girl is growing so fast and becoming such a sweet little person. She is very loving to us and is willing to go to our neighbors at any point and time. Cameron loves playing outside, going for walks, and playing with her friend Connor. She is still into books and will willing sit with them by herself or brings them to me for me to read to her. Cameron lights up when Joe gets home from work and will sign/ask for Daddy often through out the day. Cameron has become more attached to her blanket everyday. Cameron will rarely get out of her crib these days without clinging to her blanket. She doesn't need to take it with her when going places, she just likes having it with her right after a wake up time be it in the morning or after naps.


At Cameron's doctor appointment she only weights 17 lbs, she only gained 8 oz in three months. The doctor wanted to do a urine sample to check for urinary track infection and did a culture to make sure nothing was wrong in that department. The doctor also wanted to do blood work but with Cameron already getting two shots and a cath to do the urine sample I was not going to let him take blood too. Joe and I are working on just getting her more calories in her and hoping that she will gain some good weight before May 19th when we go back for a weight check. With her being stuffy this past week she has started not eating well at times. So I hope that doesn't set up back with her weight gain.



Now on to some more fun things about Cameron! 15 months sure did get here fast! Our girl is a walking fool! She is almost running at times, and loves the freedom that she has with walking. Cameron has fully gotten over her fear of the grass and will walk in it bare foot if I let her!



Of course, she just loves this dog!



Cameron also loves her stroller! We keep the stroller in the trunk of my car and if we are outside and the garage is open she will walk to the trunk of the car and say please. She loves to get in it and push it around too! Here is a pic of her saying please with the stroller.



Cameron loves her swing and she loves to go high. If Joe is home and Cameron and I are outside swinging she will ask for Dad because he pushes her really high!


A few more pictures of Cameron with us each! Cameron is so hard to photograph these days because she loves looking at the camera. So these pics aren't fabulous but here they are anyway.



Well at this point I can't remember anything else. If you want to know something about Cameron just ask! Mommy and Daddy love you very much Cameron girl!

Comments

The Patterson's said…
You're getting so big Camerson. You're such a beautiful and smart little girl. Eve I have a whole list of tips on getting in more calories that the nutritionist gave me. I'll email it to you. Blake's favorite high calorie things were smoothies with protein powder and shakes. In our case the docs didn't care about the amount of sugar. It's all about the calories with us. Good luck hon and I'll email you soon. Love ya!
She's getting so big! I LOVE the sunglasses picture. Her hair is amazing!
Heather said…
I hope it's going better with getting her to eat...i know mine LOVED milkshakes:)

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation