Hair

So I finally have found something that will stay in Cameron's hair...little rubber bands! Now she looks like Pebbles from the Flintstones. What do you guys think?






Comments

The Patterson's said…
Sooo cute. She's growing up so fast. Nice Twilight book. Is she trying to read it. Yeah, I'm a dork I recognize the book.
Precious! All she needs now is a little bone to put in her hair!
christy ayers said…
my mom used to call this a "waterspout" on the girls when they were little
Nice Work. I use those in Ainsley's hair too. Then I put bows on top of that. Stays every time. I left her this week and my mother in law couldn't get them to stay. She needed the mommy touch. Can't wait to see many Pebbles pictures to come. Wait until you can get pigtails in!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months