Grass
I felt like I needed to post something since I haven't done so in a while, well it feels like it has been a while.
Cameron, as I have said before, is not a grass girl. For the longest time I couldn't even get her to touch it! Now, however, she will touch it and even walk in it with shoes for a very short and I mean short time.
Well this evening I was able to get her to walk on the grass from the swing set to the patio BARE FOOT! That's right bare foot! I was so proud of my girl for doing that! I am hoping that she is cured from being scared of the grass.
Sorry, no pictures right now I will have to work on keeping my camera on me at all times. I will try to have pictures up of her being in the grass as soon as possible!
Cameron, as I have said before, is not a grass girl. For the longest time I couldn't even get her to touch it! Now, however, she will touch it and even walk in it with shoes for a very short and I mean short time.
Well this evening I was able to get her to walk on the grass from the swing set to the patio BARE FOOT! That's right bare foot! I was so proud of my girl for doing that! I am hoping that she is cured from being scared of the grass.
Sorry, no pictures right now I will have to work on keeping my camera on me at all times. I will try to have pictures up of her being in the grass as soon as possible!
Comments