Water Fun


Our neighbors the Hamilton's have a pirate ship water table and the kids had a great time playing in it on Sunday. I can't believe that I got both of them to look at me in the above picture:)



Kari and I both think that the kids were talking to each other in the above and below picture they are so cute together!



Had to get on Cameron for drinking the water which in reality wasn't that bad but she got all choked up and some of the water came out of her nose!

Cameron is smiling at Kair.

In the pictures below you can see how wet Cameron is!


I tried to get a picture of her backside which was somewhat dry! Cameron really like playing in the water, I hope she likes the beach just as much this year!

Comments

The Patterson's said…
My boys love anything to do with water too. Looks like she had a great time. I love summer!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months