Happy Birthday Benjamin Chupp!

The Birthday Boy!

Andrew (Dad) and Ben
Meredith Chupp is a wonderful woman I met through my M2M group, we are in the same Care Circle.  Her sweet boy turned one and she had a birthday party for him at Tipton Park.  Tipton has a nice play ground and a spray ground, which was open!  So when Cameron and I got there I let her go and play in the water before it was time to eat.




Cameron was freezing by the time lunch was ready but didn't want to sit still long enough to eat.  I did make her eat some but we did have a late breakfast that day and I knew she wasn't going to eat much.  I made Cameron wait for her other friends to go back to the spray ground.

Cameron and Corbin Lizewski

See Cameron in the circle water spray?

In the back ground Carrie with her husband and their two boys Jeremiah (standing) and Joshua (being held)
 Some other friends who came out to help celebrate too!

Gavin and Keagen Tarpley

Annistyn Lizewski

Ben and his dad hanging out!
Now it was time for the cake.  Meredith made a small cake just for sweet Ben and cupcakes for everyone else.
Ben's special Cake

Waiting to sing Happy Birthday



 Ben was taking one sprinkle at a time off of the cake and eating it one by one!

Then in his hair!

Could he be any cuter!

Happy birthday sweet Ben and we can't wait to be there to celebrate with you in the up coming years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months