PREGNANT!
Finally doing the pregnancy post! I know I needed to do one as soon as we found out we were pregnant but just didn't happen. We found out July 14th and I was only 4 weeks pregnant. Joe and I have been trying for about a year and so excited that it didn't take us as long as it took to get pregnant with Cameron!
We had an appointment at 6 weeks to make sure baby was in the right spot, so ultrasound and blood work. My doctor wanted to check my progesterone levels and found out I was really low. So I had to be on progesterone meds for 6 weeks with complete restrictions. I could do N-O-T-H-I-N-G! Not fun for me! We also had to go back a couple more times for ultrasounds to make sure baby was progressing fine. We loved the ultrasounds because we could see the baby and hear the heartbeat! I was nauseous almost everyday and it only came on after I would eat. I would get hungry, eat, get nauseous, a vicious cycle! At 14 weeks I started to not get so nauseous after eating and now I am fine!
Fast forward to 19 weeks and me and baby are doing well! We just had an ultrasound and found out we are having a boy! Joe and I are beyond thrilled and Cameron is excited too!
Now for some pictures!

Love seeing our Boy. He will be named Joseph Michael Simpson III and we will call him Michael!
I saw this on another one of my friends blogs and loved the idea! Thanks for the idea Jennifer!
We had an appointment at 6 weeks to make sure baby was in the right spot, so ultrasound and blood work. My doctor wanted to check my progesterone levels and found out I was really low. So I had to be on progesterone meds for 6 weeks with complete restrictions. I could do N-O-T-H-I-N-G! Not fun for me! We also had to go back a couple more times for ultrasounds to make sure baby was progressing fine. We loved the ultrasounds because we could see the baby and hear the heartbeat! I was nauseous almost everyday and it only came on after I would eat. I would get hungry, eat, get nauseous, a vicious cycle! At 14 weeks I started to not get so nauseous after eating and now I am fine!
Fast forward to 19 weeks and me and baby are doing well! We just had an ultrasound and found out we are having a boy! Joe and I are beyond thrilled and Cameron is excited too!
Now for some pictures!
| 18 weeks! |

I saw this on another one of my friends blogs and loved the idea! Thanks for the idea Jennifer!
How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gain: 15 pounds
Maternity clothes: since about 14 weeks
Stretch marks: unfortunately yes
Sleep: going well unless my legs get uncomfortable
Best moment of the week: finding out we were having a boy!
Miss anything: not really
Food Cravings: not so much cravings but things I would really like to eat
Anything make you queasy or sick: broccoli makes me very nauseous
Gender: BOY
Labor signs: I better not this early :)
Belly button in or out: Still in
Wedding rings: Still on
Happy or moody: most of the time I am happy
Looking forward to: the next time we can hear Michael's heart!


Comments