Stockings

Christmas this years brings the Simpson family pregnant again and we couldn't be more thrilled!  When we found out we were pregnant people kept asking if we were going to find out and both Joe and I didn't want to wait to know. We love calling the baby by its name! I love saying Michael instead of baby Simpson. So as soon as we found out it was Michael I knew I wanted to get his Christmas stocking right away! With Cameron's first Christmas back in 2009 Joe and I wanted a themed Christmas stocking for our family and since we both love the movie Rudolph, what a great way to show our Christmas spirit. So Joe picked out the abominable snowman I the regular snowman and Cameron really didn't have a choice got Clarice.  It just makes sense that Michael gets Rudolph.  If Michael was a girl then the stocking would have been another Clarice.

We are beyond excited to be having Michael in March and I am already anticipating next Christmas where his stocking will be used!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months