Summer Vacation Part 1

WE all look forward to our summer family vacation! Cameron and I always go get our nails done for our trip. This year we went to an actual spa place and the treatment they gave Cameron was superb!


We enjoy this girl time together.
We were on our way to NC without Joe for the first part of our vacation.
First stop Nashville, TN to see our great friends the Terrillion's!
Kelly and I always try to get away to have a little time together! We have been friends for 20 years!

Then off to my parents in Winston-Salem, NC. Hanging out with Papaw, some splash park time and fun with Harmi!
















I also got to see some friends from college!
Then I also got to see some friends whom I went to elementary, middle and high school!
 The lady in the middle, Sherry, we have been friends since Kindergarten!
The other lady, Christy, since 6th grade!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months