Joe, I and our Families
So I decided to do a little bit about our families so that everyone can get to know us a little bit better. The second picture is of Joe's family. Beside me is Christy, then Dad and on the couch is Mom, Becky and then Joe.
I didn't have a "family" picture of my side but I still had photos! My parents are adorable and yes my mom is Korean! A lot of people don't know that I am half Korean! My sister Kim is great, I just love my family!
Joe and I are both originally from NC and now live in Illinois. I love the winters! I know crazy but cold is just cold pass like 20 degrees. We met in college and started dating about a month after Joe started college. Most of you know that I am a year older than him and believe me he doesn't let me forget it! We are so glad to be pregnant again and that God is doing great things in our lives! We thank Him everyday for this pregnancy, we are truly blessed to be finally starting a family of our own!
Comments