The Nursery




Well we have finished painting and putting up our Classic Winnie - the -Pooh border up in our soon to be nursery!

Joe and I had a fun time doing this project together! We enjoy spending time together as it is and being able to do the nursery together just made having little Cameron that much more special!

We had always liked the idea of having a yellow room with a Pooh border but decided to go a different way. Once we found the border we liked the best, Classic Pooh, we decided to go with a green. Keeping it neutral so that if and when we have another baby we won't have to redo the nursery. It was fun picking out the shade of green that we liked best with the border, and once we did and painted we were very pleased with the outcome. And now with the border finally up we think that our nursery looks good!

Comments

Nan said…
It looks great! The nursery and the blog! The wrench and screwdriver go away when you sign out...they are there for easy editing.
emily said…
Aw, you two are so cute! Congrats on the baby girl and the nursery looks fantastic!
Anonymous said…
Pooh!! I love pooh! so cute, congrats you guys!! A lil birdie told me you were coming this direction in November, I hope I get to see you :)

Robin
Heather said…
Love the blog change:)-lot's of my blogger friends have this one! And you don't look like you've gained a pound!
Anonymous said…
I'm so loving the nursery!!! It is perfect! I'm just following along with your pregger news and baby Cameron! You look fantastic!

TTYL~ang
Caroline said…
Congrats on your 90% girl! That was so funny. I like the name Cameron , that's pretty. Hope you're feeling well and feeling lots and lots of little kicks!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months