Yeah! Finally feel the Baby!

 I finally really felt the baby! I was at work on Friday and felt this fluttery thing in my stomach! I knew it was the baby! It was awesome to finally realize that what I was feeling was the baby! I don't feel it consistently yet, but I am sure that will come. Joe and I are anticipating next Friday when we get another ultrasound done and hopefully find out if our baby is a boy or a girl! Of course, I will blog about that as soon as we get home!

Comments

Anonymous said…
There is nothing like that feeling:)
Thanks for the comment. We will still be in NC....hoping to be closer to both of our families actually which will be really nice.
So excited for your new addition:)
Nan said…
Congrats! It is a great feeling! Got your note on facebook and it was easier to reply here, so here goes. Go to your "dashboard", basically sign in. Click on "layout." Click on "add a gadget." Click on "blog list." Click on "add to list" and then type in the address. I usually cut and paste it. Then you can add another or edit the way they are formatted etc. Hope this helps. If not, let me know. Blessings!
Jess said…
Yay!! I can't wait for your appointment!
Anonymous said…
hey sis this is kimmy well cant wait to here from you and to see yall soon take care and love you both

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months