My struggles

I have been struggling a lot here, well ever since Cameron was born, with getting her on some type of schedule. OK, Joe would say that I have been obsessive about it, and he would be right. I do love my baby girl very much, but I have lost sight of just loving Cameron and being with her. I have also lost my focus on what God would have me do. I don't go to Him enough when things seem to be rough. I have been praying and reading my bible but it isn't enough, I need to start focusing on Him and going to Him for help and guidance. No one said that this part of the journey was going to be easy. It is a learning process. Joe has been very helpful in trying to help me figure things out, but since I am the one home with her the majority of the time, I am the one who is needing to be consistent in what I want to do with her.
To those of you out there who pray, pray that I turn to God when I am in doubt of things and that I don't lose my focus on Him. Pray that I trust my instincts more when it comes to doing things for Cameron. Thanks to all who I have questioned and the responses of help, I really appreciate all who has given my advice!
It's a long journey and I am glad to have my family and friends along for the ride!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It definitely is a long journey...take it one day at a time:) Always here to help....

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months