First Laugh

Cameron was laying on the floor and I was playing with her. I decided to try and tickle her to see if she would laugh after seeing a friends video of her son laughing. I tickled her underneath her neck and what do you know she started laughing! This happened last Thursday (4-9-2009). Luckily Joe was home to hear it! Cameron doesn't do it often yet, even though Mommy and Daddy have tried many different ways to get her to laugh. I know it will be consistent soon and we can't wait!

Here are a couple of pictures of her from when Joe got her to laugh on a blanket. Too bad we don't have a video recorder with a mic, the short clips you all have seen are because my camera can do short clips but no sound.

Sorry about the blurry one when she moves the camera doesn't adjust. Time for a new camera and camcorder!





Comments

Heather said…
a baby's laugh is SO contagious and precious!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months