Going for a Walk

Since it was so beautiful today I decided to put Cameron into the Bjorn and go for a short walk in our neighborhood. Which was really just up and down our street. We are seeing signs of spring so I decided to take a couple of pictures.

Cameron and I ready for our walk


Some pretty purple flowers growing in our front door area in the rocks. (Could be weeds but they are pretty!)




Our trees in our front yard. I know that it is hard to tell but little buds have started on the limbs!



And finally a birds nest on our light fixture out our front door! I don't think there are eggs in it yet and I haven't seen the mommy bird but I am sure we will be hearing little chirps soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months