Rice Cereal
Ready..........................................Set..................................................Eat!
Ok so she didn't really care for it! I mixed the rice cereal with formula that I had that was free and we didn't know specifically if it was the formula taste that she didn't like, the texture, the consistency or just the rice cereal. So we didn't push too hard.
Now on to day two of eating.
Way much better! We used water instead of formula and she seemed to like it! Cameron didn't spit too much out, actually she swallowed a lot more that I thought she would. She even had smiles for her mom and dad! Towards the end she wanted to help she would grab the spoon and pull it towards her mouth! I am glad that we used water but again was the consistency better this time or was it the formula? Obviously it wasn't the rice cereal since she actually ate it. Who knows we are going to keep trying and see how things go!
Comments