Sorry

I know that I haven't posted in a while but I have an excuse...I had a terrible sore throat since last Saturday and even went to the doctors to make sure it wasn't strep on Tuesday. My throat was inflamed, my lympnodes were tender and I had puss on my tonsils.  Thankfully, the strep test was negative and so was the culture test and today (Friday) my throat is back to normal.  Also on Tuesday I started to have an allergic reaction to something, and the only thing I could think that I had done differently was a throat spray.  The reaction started in my right hand and it was basically one big red blob, then it spread through out my entire body with red dots/bumps and I itched like crazy. Took benedryl and finally today the redness and itching is fading /dying down. 

So this week wasn't fun for me and I was really cautious around Cameron but her and Joe never became sick well as of today they haven't become sick so I hope that they don't get whatever I had.

I am sorry for not posting more but there isn't that much to post about.  Cameron and I do the same things everyday, we get up have breakfast, play, nap, then lunch, play, nap and then nurse, play, dinner, and finally bed. I do have a couple of things I will be posting so check back later!

Comments

Heather said…
I'm sorry you were sick and had a bad reaction! And you shouldn't feel like you need to apologize for not blogging:)! Miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months