Standing up??!!!

Cameron girl has learned to stand up....ok let me back track a little she has been standing for a while with help from Mommy or Daddy. Cameron will reach for our hands and pull herself up to a standing position but she has never been strong enough to do so with furniture. Well, yesterday I went to check on her during a nap time and she was standing up in her crib!! I am sorry to say that I didn't get a picture of it by the time I ran downstairs, told Joe, and back up the stairs she was sitting in her bed playing. I am hoping to get a picture of that soon! Now all Cameron wants to do is stand! Cameron tried to pull herself up today using our coffee table but she couldn't get a good enough grip because of her height.

Cameron is in the big tub now for baths because she was starting to try and stand up in her infant tub...pictures to come, and we are getting things ready for our Thanksgiving trip to NC to visit Joe's grandparents/family in Spindale, NC and my parents/family in Winston-Salem, NC. WE are very excited about seeing family during this trip none of them have seen Cameron, besides in pictures, since June/July this past summer! It's been too long and Cameron has grown and changed so much since then.

No pictures this time, I promise to do some pics of her in the big tub soon!

Comments

The Patterson's said…
Get prepared for your back to ache from bending over all the time while you're holding their hands. Soon all she's going to want to do is walk while she's holding on to your fingers. It's so exciting watching them discover and grow.

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months