Our Friends
Cameron and Connor really enjoy their time together. The picture above is one of the only time that they were actually playing together. For the most part they do their own things. Cameron does perk up in the afternoons when I ask her if she wants to go for a walk with Mrs. Kari and Connor.
Below is a picture of our kids pushing their strollers. Cameron was doing it one day and Connor thought it was fun so he decided to join in! Too bad you can't see Connor he is behind his stroller.
Below is a picture of our kids pushing their strollers. Cameron was doing it one day and Connor thought it was fun so he decided to join in! Too bad you can't see Connor he is behind his stroller.
The kids were being cute looking through the porch railing but before I could get the picture taken Cameron had already lost interest and moved on to something different to do. But I am glad that I got this one with Connor!
Walking Buddies!
Comments