Time with my Family
We had a fabulous time with my family while in NC. Cameron went to Emo Kim with no problem but it took her a while to warm up to Harmi and Papaw. But before the end of our time there she was lovin on Harmi and Papaw! I didn't get many pictures due to my camera being fixed so I took what I could with my phone.






My parents have a bird feeder and food for squirrels. It was neat seeing the animals come onto there patio and eat!
We went and saw my grandmother one day and Cameron didn't want anything to do with her, infact, she would cry when ever we tried to let Grandma hold her, but she gave her a kiss in the end!
My dad has this contraption that helps him put on his socks and Cameron loved playing with it and pushing it all over their living room!
Sorry I didn't have any great pictures of Cameron with Harmi, Papaw, or Emo Kim but she loves you guys and misses you very much like Joe and I do! We love you very much and can't wait for the next time we can be together!
While outside playing one day Cameron found a Woolly Worm.


She preceded to try and pick him up and I wouldn't let her but it did become scared....



Cameron played with Harmi a lot!

My parents have a bird feeder and food for squirrels. It was neat seeing the animals come onto there patio and eat!
We went and saw my grandmother one day and Cameron didn't want anything to do with her, infact, she would cry when ever we tried to let Grandma hold her, but she gave her a kiss in the end!
My dad has this contraption that helps him put on his socks and Cameron loved playing with it and pushing it all over their living room!
Sorry I didn't have any great pictures of Cameron with Harmi, Papaw, or Emo Kim but she loves you guys and misses you very much like Joe and I do! We love you very much and can't wait for the next time we can be together!


Comments