22 Months
In two months Cameron girl will be 2 years old! Step back and take a deep breath! Can't believe that she will be two years old that soon! Just seemed like it was yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital and now look at her!

Her hair is getting so long and is still pretty blonde. Cameron is getting so big and trying to be so independent. For example this has been Cameron's high chair since she was born. It is really nice and tilts so that you can have a baby sit in it and it can then be in a upright position for eating, and it has a tray.
Well with the arms of this chair, even though they move down, it doesn't fit under our table. And about a couple of weeks ago Cameron was determined to eat from the table and not from her tray. So for about a week we put her in her Bumbo seat and got her to the table.
Here she is having a pudding cup for a snack on afternoon. So Joe and I didn't like that we couldn't strap down the Bumbo seat and decided to buy a booster chair that would fit under the table and we bought this from Toy's R Us.
It came with a tray too but that just stayed in the box. This seat is perfect for her and our table and she does really well eating from a plate from the table.

I love that we all sit at the table!
OK lets move on to what else Cameron is doing!
Communication:
Cameron girl is talking so much more these days. The words she has said are; mama, dada, bye-bye, love, help, up. The new words she has added are look, home, moo, ba ba, are(only in Twinkle Twinkle Little Star) and she says mama better and more now. Cameron loves her songs and tries to sing a long with them, for example in Twinkle Twinkle she will say 'up above' in the line "up above the world so high" and at the end she says 'are' (.."how I wonder what you are")! She also will say the 'O' for Old McDonald Had a farm, we say 'E I E I' and Cameron will say 'O!" and she will do ba ba for the sheep and moo for the cow! Cameron still points and talks gibberish but I am glad that she is adding more words! Cameron also has learned hand movements to songs and will be seen just doing the motions on her own, I am guessing while she is singing the song in her head!
Eating:
Cameron goes through spurts with eating and then not eating. I don't worry too much during the day about this but at dinner time I am constantly pushing her to eat! Cameron basically eats when she is hungry and won't eat if she is not. Cameron has also learned to blow on her food when she thinks it is too hot for her! It is so cute to see her do that when I tell her something is hot and to be careful. Cameron even blew on her oranges at lunch today...too cute!
Cameron loves to be outside! Here she is in her new coat and hat! I can't find gloves/mittens that will fit her tiny hands so if any of you know where to get some then please let me know!


Cameron is definitely becoming her own person. She is testing us when we ask her to do things and usually we have to become really stern with her and do lots of hand over hand to make her do things she doesn't want to do. But at the same time she is giving us her too cute smile and thinks it is fun! We have started to do time outs when she gets frustrated and throws things or screams obnoxiously when she doesn't get her way. It seems she actually likes it and will sit for the minute and half that she is in time out! I can say do you need a time out and she will point to the time out spot...too funny to me!
We have started letting her watch a little bit of PBS Sprout on TV at times and I caught this picture of her earlier this evening watching a bit of TV.
Sweet baby girl Cameron is getting so big and becoming such a great little person! We can't wait to see the big, big plans that our God has for her!
Her hair is getting so long and is still pretty blonde. Cameron is getting so big and trying to be so independent. For example this has been Cameron's high chair since she was born. It is really nice and tilts so that you can have a baby sit in it and it can then be in a upright position for eating, and it has a tray.
OK lets move on to what else Cameron is doing!
Communication:
Cameron girl is talking so much more these days. The words she has said are; mama, dada, bye-bye, love, help, up. The new words she has added are look, home, moo, ba ba, are(only in Twinkle Twinkle Little Star) and she says mama better and more now. Cameron loves her songs and tries to sing a long with them, for example in Twinkle Twinkle she will say 'up above' in the line "up above the world so high" and at the end she says 'are' (.."how I wonder what you are")! She also will say the 'O' for Old McDonald Had a farm, we say 'E I E I' and Cameron will say 'O!" and she will do ba ba for the sheep and moo for the cow! Cameron still points and talks gibberish but I am glad that she is adding more words! Cameron also has learned hand movements to songs and will be seen just doing the motions on her own, I am guessing while she is singing the song in her head!
Eating:
Cameron goes through spurts with eating and then not eating. I don't worry too much during the day about this but at dinner time I am constantly pushing her to eat! Cameron basically eats when she is hungry and won't eat if she is not. Cameron has also learned to blow on her food when she thinks it is too hot for her! It is so cute to see her do that when I tell her something is hot and to be careful. Cameron even blew on her oranges at lunch today...too cute!
Cameron loves to be outside! Here she is in her new coat and hat! I can't find gloves/mittens that will fit her tiny hands so if any of you know where to get some then please let me know!


Cameron is definitely becoming her own person. She is testing us when we ask her to do things and usually we have to become really stern with her and do lots of hand over hand to make her do things she doesn't want to do. But at the same time she is giving us her too cute smile and thinks it is fun! We have started to do time outs when she gets frustrated and throws things or screams obnoxiously when she doesn't get her way. It seems she actually likes it and will sit for the minute and half that she is in time out! I can say do you need a time out and she will point to the time out spot...too funny to me!We have started letting her watch a little bit of PBS Sprout on TV at times and I caught this picture of her earlier this evening watching a bit of TV.
Comments