21 months and such

Can't believe our Cameron girl is 21 months old! October was a crazy month! The first weekend we were in NC visiting Joe's parents, the second weekend home, third weekend I was in Asheville, NC with some amazing women, the forth weekend Joe went to Las Vegas for a IBM conference, and finally the last weekend Halloween! In there back on the 20th Cameron turned 21 months! Can't believe in just a little over two months she will be 2 years old! Where has the time gone? I know the other mom's who read my blog totally understand!

On the 23rd of October Joe, I and Cameron were raking leaves...well Joe and I were and Cameron was playing in them!









The very next day Cameron woke up with a crusty nose and watery eye. So we thought, ok allergies, but then a week later she is having small fevers, and coughing we went to the doctor and she has the beginnings of an ear infection. We just got over an ear infection back in August! Oh well, Cameron is now on antibiotics and is on the mend.

Cameron has been really into shoes recently and enjoys putting on Joe's flops and walking around the house in them.


Cameron is only 20.8 pounds and I am not sure how tall definitely close to the 30 inch mark. Her hair is starting to grow back from when we had to cut it long ago and is still pretty blonde. Cameron's eating habits are weird, I think she might not be big on breakfast foods except for pancakes and waffles. Cameron is finally liking pb and j, and usually eats well for lunch. But dinner is another story sometimes she eats well and others she doesn't. I can't make her eat but boy I wish I could!
Cameron knows the word no well. She doesn't say it yet but she can sure shake her head no when she doesn't want to do something. Cameron is trying to do the yes head shake but insteads moves her whole body, too cute!
Cameron is trying to become independent. She likes to help get herself dressed and tries to put her shoes on all by herself. Cameron will get upset with me even if I say "let mommy help" I love the determination that she has.
Cameron is starting to talk more:) She will point and say things ( no clue what she is saying) but does definitely talks! Cameron can say mama, dada, bye-bye, love, help, up are the words she says the most consistently. Although if she knows the sign for it eg mama she will usually sign it as oppose to saying it. If we ask her to try and say something she does try very hard.
Cameron still loves her books and loves going to the library for story times. I usually check out several books and she loves the different books we get and request to read those books more often than her own.
Cameron is getting better at puzzles and loves to do them!

I can't think of anything else that is going on with Cameron girl so I leave you a short video of her playing in the leaves!


So don't know if this will work or not having some problems with the video loader......

Comments

The Patterson's said…
I love her little sweater. How sweet is she? Miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months