Side Rail Gone

I was on my way home from the grocery store on Friday and Joe calls me and ask if Cameron's side rail was up or down when I left, I told him up.  Well, Cameron was able to climb into the crib with the side up, NOT a good thing.  We have been talking for a while about taking on of the sides off and giving Cameron easy access to her bed, well that time has come!

So we took it off after nap on Friday and explained that this is the way Cameron's bed is going to be.  So she went to bed that night and went to sleep right away but with the bad dreams she has been having it wasn't a good night.

So onto today for nap time.  Cameron decided that she was going to read and play instead of taking a nap.  So I went in first after about 10 min because she was playing with a toy that made noise.  We put the toy back where it belonged and she got  back to bed and I told her to stay there.  Joe has to go in about 10 min later because she was playing with another sound toy and had five books in her bed.  Joe took them away and told her to go back to bed and nap.  Cameron talks for about another 10 min and then falls asleep and this is the best picture I could get!

After 30 min of playing she was in her bed sleeping!  Cameron took a 1h and 50 min nap today!  She woke up grabbed several books and got back in bed and when Joe and I walked into her room to get her from nap she was sitting in her bed reading :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months