A Quick Nap!

Today I needed to go down in the basement to do an online re-certification course on Vision and Hearing Screening, I am certified by the state of IL to do the screenings that children get in schools, and I came up stairs after the first part and found this....

Joe and Cameron asleep on the floor!  Too cute, so of course, I had to take a picture!  Cameron woke up yesterday morning stuffy and then through out the day it became worse and her eyes started watering and she also ran a small fever.  Cameron woke up this morning with  no fever but still very snotty and eyes watering.  Cameron made it all day without a temp at all!  Currently she is in bed and sound asleep praying that she will sleep better tonight than last night!

Comments

I recognize that shirt!

Popular posts from this blog

The Nursery

Our First Baby!