Chuck E Cheese

Cameron went to her first birthday party for a sweet friend last week and it was at Chuck E Cheese. Now, I don't remember ever going there but new the concept well. Cameron also has never been so I didn't know what to expect from this special occasion. Cameron absolutely loved it!


Cameron was not bothered by the over sized rat singing and dancing. She also, wasn't afraid of the person dressed as Chuck E Cheese either, she gave him a high five and couldn't stop smiling!





Cameron loved it best when Chuck E danced and sang on his stage. She would stop whatever she was doing and run to it and dance with it!  Cameron had a great time!  I am sad to say that I forgot my camera and was using my phone to take pictures and I never got one of the birthday girl Sarah and Cameron together.  Cameron has talked about going back to Chuck E Cheese ever since and having Daddy go too!  I guess we will be taking her soon :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nursery

Our First Baby!