Cameron is 32 Months!

We just can't believe that in 4 months we are going to have a 3 year old on our hands!Cameron is talking like no other.  I don't know where she falls against her peers but I don't really care, her language just astounds me and Joe.  Cameron is pretty understandable until she gets going telling you a story or something that happened then you need to remind her to slow down so you can understand what she is telling you.
Cameron loves to play outside, but really what kid doesn't! Cameron's favorite thing to do is swing! I can push her for up to 30 min at a time and she just loves it! Cameron also likes trees, and we have this nice on in the front yard that has a very nice L shaped branch that I have taken picture of her on.

September

April
May
I think she has lengthen but other than that she hasn't changed much physically.
Cameron loves Elmo, and has really gotten into the Princess movies, especially Snow White and Cinderella!



We love you Cameron girl and can't wait to see what else you learn and do before you are 3!

Comments

She is so beautiful Eve! These pictures are so fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months