Sugar Grove Nature Center

It was a cooler day when we went to Sugar Grove but it was the warmest day of that week! It is a neat place where there are tons of walking trials, an exploration area for children, and other nature things to explore. Cameron and I only did the play area for the kids because it was a cool day and I knew that Cameron wouldn't walk a long time on a trail. We had to walk across this covered bridge to go to the play/exploration area.


They had a tree house, a clubhouse, and tons of dirt to dig and play in.  Cameron really loved playing in the dirt!






There was also this big semi hollowed out tree trunk that Cameron could stand in.


Cameron could have stayed and played in the dirt for a long time but alas it was time to go.

This was a rocking chair and it didn't rock very well but Cameron liked trying! I will bring Cameron back in the spring when it will be warmer and maybe some other people will be there besides just Cameron and I :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months