Crazy Illinois Weather!

It snowed on the 3rd of this month and Cameron and I were excited because this was the first measurable snow, only 1/2 inch, this winter season!

And as you can see from the pictures already melting because of the 40 degree weather we had right after it snowed. People tease up here because we haven't had a particularly snowy winter yet. Also, the temps have not been average like on this day were it was 50 and Cameron and I were able to play outside in Janurary!



My big girl who couldn't reach these black rings back in October can now on her tip toes do it!
And then a few more days later we get about 3-5 inches of snow!




Later on that afternoon I needed to shovel so I let Cameron and the two children I keep after school play in the snow for a bit!


And then the temp went up to about 40 again and it was really sunny and now the snow is gone again! Oh well we hope we get lots more to play in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months