I'M BACK!
SHOCKER I AM BACK!
I am sorry I have been a way for so long, I am back and have a lot of blogs coming out. To be honest there hasn't been much going on until December, we do a lot of the same things all the time so I don't think to take pictures, or I don't have my camera on me so I don't get to take pictures.
Well wait no longer, blogs to come forth!
For now I leave you with some pictures of the small amount of snow we got the other day and Cameron walking around in it! Cameron was so happy that it snowed and it was so cold but I decided to let her go out and walk in it, because really you can't play in 1/2 inch of snow!
I am sorry I have been a way for so long, I am back and have a lot of blogs coming out. To be honest there hasn't been much going on until December, we do a lot of the same things all the time so I don't think to take pictures, or I don't have my camera on me so I don't get to take pictures.
Well wait no longer, blogs to come forth!
For now I leave you with some pictures of the small amount of snow we got the other day and Cameron walking around in it! Cameron was so happy that it snowed and it was so cold but I decided to let her go out and walk in it, because really you can't play in 1/2 inch of snow!


Comments