36 weeks!

Not too much longer and we will have Michael in our arms!  We can't wait!



How far along: 36Weeks
Total weight gain: 32 pounds
Maternity clothes: YES
Stretch marks: unfortunately yes
Sleep: sometimes I have to sleep with a pillow for my legs and I toss and turn
Best moment of the week: Hearing Michael's heart beat
Miss anything: sleeping on my back
Food Cravings:  nothing really, if I see something or talk about a certain food then I might want it
Anything make you queasy or sick: raw broccoli
Gender: BOY
Labor signs: maybe some braxton hicks
Belly button in or out:  It has become FLAT
Wedding rings:  Still on
Happy or moody:Happy
Looking forward to: hearing his heart beat again at my next appointment.

Not much else is new just waiting for him to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nursery

Our First Baby!