Rainy day fun!
It was a very rainy day and it wasn't cold, so I let Cameron play in our 'pond' at the end of the driveway while it was raining! Cameron absolutely loved it! She loves playing outside and splashing in puddles but this was so much more fun for her!

We also took an early bath and she wanted to paint. So I took some shaving cream and food coloring and let her paint with it! I came back into the bathroom after a few moments and found this!

Cameron decided to paint herself! We just love this goofy girl!

We also took an early bath and she wanted to paint. So I took some shaving cream and food coloring and let her paint with it! I came back into the bathroom after a few moments and found this!

Cameron decided to paint herself! We just love this goofy girl!



Comments