Bottle
This is something that we were not able to do with Cameron. Cameron refused the bottle completely, we probably didn't help that much due to the fact that I was always with her and nursing was easier than trying to pump.
Michael, however, has taken a small bottle three different times now! We are definitely excited because we are wanting to have a bit more freedom when going out. I am able to pump a little bit better than with Cameron so I have a decent supply in the freezer right now.
We are loving every moment with Michael!
Michael, however, has taken a small bottle three different times now! We are definitely excited because we are wanting to have a bit more freedom when going out. I am able to pump a little bit better than with Cameron so I have a decent supply in the freezer right now.
We are loving every moment with Michael!
Comments