Yay for Warmer Weather!
We have had several days of really nice weather with the snow melting and warmer temperatures we have been able to get outside a bit. Cameron and Michael have loved it! Cameron has always loved going outside and I am glad that Michael loves it too! Michael squeals as soon as his feet hit the garage floor and if he could run he would! I am posting a few pictures from each day we were outside.
These two are from Michael's very first time of being able to walk around outside!

The next ones is where the snow is starting to melt.

Then more melting and playing in the water.


Finally, a walk to our neighborhood park to play! I didn't get too many pictures because I was playing too:)



We can't wait for consistent warmer days and more outside play!
These two are from Michael's very first time of being able to walk around outside!
The next ones is where the snow is starting to melt.
Then more melting and playing in the water.
Finally, a walk to our neighborhood park to play! I didn't get too many pictures because I was playing too:)
We can't wait for consistent warmer days and more outside play!
Comments