Easter
This Easter had us home and it was nice having this special day with just our little family of four. We got up went to church and then let the kids have a Easter Egg hunt in our front yard.
I 'hid' Michael's eggs where he could easily see them but he wasn't as interested in putting the eggs into his bucket. Michael just enjoyed playing in the mulch!


I made Cameron's hunt just a little more difficult. Joe had to help her :)


The kids with their Easter Buckets!
We had a wonderful day with our precious little ones!
I 'hid' Michael's eggs where he could easily see them but he wasn't as interested in putting the eggs into his bucket. Michael just enjoyed playing in the mulch!
I made Cameron's hunt just a little more difficult. Joe had to help her :)
We had a wonderful day with our precious little ones!
Comments