Aruba 2015

We were able to go to Aruba again this year (last time almost exactly 2 years to the day) for Joe's dad's 60th birthday! It was a lot of fun and while I don't have a ton of pictures, due to us creating memories instead, I did capture some of our wonderful time there!

In O'Hare Airport, Joe and I didn't know until this trip that it had a children's play area, and we loved it!  There was so much to see and do!




On our two day trip the kids were amazing and loved flying!

 Michael did a lot of napping on
 the flight :)









Nice view!





 One of the nights we went out to dinner.  Our hotel was located in such a great spot we could walk everywhere we wanted to go.




Aruba has a wonderful Butterfly Farm with so many different butterfly species.  Our little family walked there from our hotel and really enjoyed seeing the life cycle of the butterfly and learning about its habitat. We also were able to see some moths.                                       














 A nice family shot!
Joe and I got to have some time just the two of us on my birthday.  It was fun being in a tropical place on my birthday, probably won't happen again for a while :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months