Getting Ready for Disney
We are going to DISNEY! Joe and I have been telling the kids that when they are 8 and 4 we would go. Well, Cameron turned 8 in January and Michael turns 4 a week before we leave!
I decided not to buy autograph/picture albums and make them instead. So much more fun to create these for our babes! The kids can't wait to get autographs and take pictures with the many characters. I can't wait to get the pictures printed off once we are back so that they can look back at the fun we had!
Our count down door
I decided not to buy autograph/picture albums and make them instead. So much more fun to create these for our babes! The kids can't wait to get autographs and take pictures with the many characters. I can't wait to get the pictures printed off once we are back so that they can look back at the fun we had!



Comments