November
November is here and I just started my third trimester today! I am 28 weeks pregnant! This has been an amazing journey so far and we can't wait to finish this part on becoming parents and start the new year with Cameron here to hold and love and actually being parents!
This month is very busy. Starting tomorrow we have a 3 night birthing class that will last from 6pm to 9pm each class, we go to NC on Friday for our 1st baby shower, I have a doctor appointment on Tuesday of next week, I also have a couple of breastfeeding classes, a Mommy and Me class, oh and can't forget about Thanksgiving! Then it is December and Christmas is around the corner! I can't believe how fast this time will pass.
I have enjoyed the little bit of Fall that we have had so far. I added the picture of this tree and I love the beautiful color the leaves have turned! It is amazing to me that God can put so much color in the leaves before they die! I like the fall weather here in IL, and can't wait for the winter season to begin! We had a pretty warm week so far but tomorrow brings rain and cooler weather for the weekend.
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we head into our final trimester and everything that is going on this month. I pray that I don't become too exhausted with our events and work.
Happy start to the holiday season!
Comments