NC Baby Shower

Thank you Kim Shoemaker for throwing Joe and I a wonderful baby shower! I am so glad that we were able to come down and show off my tummy and see friends and family! The food was great and the company was awesome! Joe and I had a wonderful time! We got a lot of great things and thanks to all who could come and thanks for the gifts! It was a great time with friends and family and we are so glad that we were able to 'catch up' with everyone! Thanks for a wonderful shower!














Comments

Caroline said…
I'm so glad you all got to come back down and celebrate you and your baby! You look wonderful.

Don't know if you knew this, but my husband and Kim work for the same bank (different branches), both as managers. Crazy huh?

And I don't think I've ever had an actual word for word verification...until now. My word is "jingly".
wow! wish i could have been there!! we love and miss you very much! would have been great seeing the uncg gang there!! thinking of you guys! hey send me an email with your address in it ok!! hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months