30 weeks




Yesterday, I had my 30 week appointment and my last time doing a sonogram. So the next time we will see Cameron is when she is born!

Everything looks good and healthy! Cameron weights 3lbs 5oz right now and the technician said that she will gain around 6 to 8 oz every week until she is born. Cameron could be around 8lbs when all is said and done! I am just glad that she is continuing to grow and become a healthy girl! All of my stats were fine and my stomach is measuring around 30 from bottom of uterus to the top. I don't go back until Dec 2nd and continuing every 2 weeks until I am 36 weeks and then after 36 weeks I go back weekly until she is born.

Joe and I are very excited that Cameron is doing well and prays that she continues to grow and be healthy until her birth.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Think of all the fun shoes she gets to wear on her "tarheels"!!
Caroline said…
Those ultrasound pictures are always a treat to get! She looks good and I'm glad that its been an uneventful pregnancy. Those are the best kind!
Jess said…
You're almost there!! So exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

The Nursery

Our First Baby!