Crib













Our crib for Cameron! It didn't take too terribly long to put together and we are excited about the finished product! We just can't believe that she will be with us in about a month! The only big thing left to get for our nursery is the glider rocker with ottoman and Joe is in the works of taking care of that.
We are getting excited and nervous about Cameron coming! I am starting to get a little nervous about the whole labor and delivery part, I just keep telling myself that God is in control over everything and that includes the labor and delivery!
I have my next doctor's appointment on Tuesday and then I go once a week until she is here.










Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been learning a lot lately about God being in control; totally different reasons than you but same concept:) Here are some passages that have helped me:

Isaiah 43:1-3
Jeremiah 29:11
Matthew 6: 25-34

I know there is more I just can't think right now. I know there is a TON of anxiety around the whole "giving birth" thing especially when you've not done it before but try to remember that God IS in control and He has a wonderful plan for you, Joe, and Cameron! He will be right by your side through it all and we will all pray you through it:)
Jess said…
I was so worried about labor and delivery for the last part of my pregnancy. I just kept telling myself, "No matter what, it'll be over in a day (I hope!) and it will all be worth it."

I promise you'll be great!
Heather said…
I started getting worried about the delivery part as it got closer but it turned out fine (even with the 4th degree tears and hard labor:). Prov. 3:5and6 for me!

Popular posts from this blog

The Nursery

Our First Baby!