Last Baby Shower



We had our final baby shower, in Lindenhurst, which was thrown by our sister Christy! Christy did a fabulous job with the food and decorating. Also, thanks goes to Becky and Mom for helping out! We had a wonderful time and received a lot of great baby gear!




Comments

Heather said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the belly!! Wish I was there to rub it:)! Since you live in a cold state you can just use a lot of those soft one piece jammies...even during the day if you aren't going anywhere. THey are pretty reasonable too if I remember correctly. Did you get all the big stuff you needed? (Crib, etc)
I'm sure everyone has a different opinion, but I think 10-15 one piece outfits would be fine until it gets warmer. Nathan was a November baby in NC, so he was in those one piece things for a while. They are really cute and we took him out in them as well. Pants and onesies aren't too practical for little little ones because it's just too darn hard to get their arms in those tiny holes. That said, a few onesies to wear under the long sleeve pjs might come in handy. remember newborns spit up, poop and pee constantly so it wasn't uncommon in our house to change Nathan's clothes 4-5 times a day for the first 3 months. Hope that helps!
Jess said…
I would say it also depends on how often you want to do laundry! Hayden has been known to go through three outfits a day (he spits up a LOT) so we picked up a few more sets of pajamas. And the best part is, you never get tired of saying, "Look how cute this is!".

In response to your comment on my blog, I was not a fan of the pacifier either. But I think there's a big difference in using them to soothe a baby and using them to soothe a parent. I reach for it once he's been fed, burped, changed, cuddled, bounced, rocked, etc. and sometimes he just wants to suck on something. His little personality seems so strong already; he is very particular! And I'm sure your little one will have a super sweet demeanor with you two as parents.

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months