7 Months Old
Where does the time go? Joe and I can't believe that Cameron is already 7 months old! Cameron is getting so big! What is Cameron doing now? Well, Cameron is sitting up really well once she is in the sitting up position. She still can't do it by herself yet but we are sure that will be coming soon. Her new favorite thing is to stand now. Once she is sitting she will grab my hands to pull her to a standing position, too funny :) While in the standing position she moves her legs, I do hope that she crawls before walking but whatever. Cameron has been eating rice cereal now for a full month and we start veggies tomorrow, can't wait for those pictures we are starting with green beans yum! She loves to roll and roll and roll! If she gets stuck she will just continuously turn on the spot until she gets upset. Not crawling yet by maybe she will soon. She gibber jabbers a lot one of her favorite things to say is nay nay nay! (Makes me think of Nathan Katie:) )She usually says that when she is not happy about something. I found out the other day that she is afraid of the ground. Won't let me put her feet in the grass she will pull her legs up and start to cry! WEIRD! So I am trying to get her warmed up to it slowly! Cameron finally let me put her feet on the drive way but was still very cautious about it. Well I can't think of anything else right now, I need to start writing things down when I think about it so I don't forget when it comes time to do a blog ;) Of course I leave you with pictures! Joe and I are so very blessed to have Cameron in our lives!
Say Cheese!

The onsie she is in is a size 3-6 month and the pants are 3 months. Can you believe that our 7 month old can fit into them still!

This out fit is a 0-3 month and we have put her in it for every month that she has turned!

Our girl standing!
Say Cheese!
The onsie she is in is a size 3-6 month and the pants are 3 months. Can you believe that our 7 month old can fit into them still!
This out fit is a 0-3 month and we have put her in it for every month that she has turned!
Our girl standing!
Comments