Cameron's First Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON GIRL!!!!


OK so her birthday was on the 20th, I know I know, I am so behind but I am trying to fix that by doing blogging on Friday nights. I don't have any shows to watch on Friday night so after Cameron goes to bed I will be blogging. Hopefully I won't become a slacker about doing it!

On to her birthday celebration! Joe's parents flew into Bloomington and his sisters drove down Friday night so we could celebrate Cameron's birthday on Saturday. Cameron didn't know what to do at first with her cupcake. Christy ended up putting some frosting on her finger then putting said finger in Cameron's mouth. But even after that she wouldn't eat the cupcake unless we broke it up for her. I can't believe that she wouldn't just smash it up with her hands herself, oh well she still ate it all! :)
















On to the presents! Cameron wasn't as excited about the presents as I was but she is a one year old what do you expect! We do like the new clothes and books and toys! Thanks Simpson Clan
Gran and Gramps, Nana, Papaw, Kenny and Henson Family!




Comments

Jess said…
Isn't it an amazing journey to get to the one-year mark? If that's the Carters "birthday" onesie, Hayden had the boy one! Two of a kind.

I love how her eyes are closed in the pictures, like the cupcake is just too good for her to open them. Happy Birthday Cameron!

Popular posts from this blog

The Nursery

Our First Baby!