Crawling



Cameron has been crawling since we got back from NC/Thanksgiving trip. I have had this video since and I am sorry that I haven't posted it before. Actually I tried and it failed, but I am glad that it worked. This is when Cameron is finding her rythem with the crawling so she is slow. Cameron is actually going to Flair's dish while he is eating and wanting to play with his food. Cameron is now Speedy Gonzalas with the crawling and can get anywhere she wants. Sometimes she is crawling so fast that she falls on her face because her arms can't keep up with the pace she really wants to go. She will usually giggle and keep going.

Cameron is walking around using furniture, and mommy or daddy's hands to help her. Cameron enjoys walking but understands that she can get somewhere faster by crawling. Cameron can transition from the coffee table to the couch with no problems.

I leave you guys with a cute picture of Cameron under her exersaucer playing with a Einstein Video she received for Christmas.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nursery

Our First Baby!