4 Things Tag!

I was tagged by my friend Melissa and haven't done something like this in a while. At the end I have tagged 4 more people to do this tag have fun and enjoy!

4 things I like to watch:

1: Survivor
2: Grey's Anatomy
3: CSI Miami
4: Friend's

4 things I am passionate about:

1: My amazing hubby
2: My Cameron girl
3: Spiritual growth
4: Traveling and learning more about the world.

4 Words or phrases I say alot:

1: I love you
2: I'm sorry
3: playa
4: my Cameron Girl

4 Things I learned from the past:

1: I will always trust Joe with the finances
2: God does provide
3: Kindness is always the way.
4: Love what you have.

4 Places I like to go:

1: Anywhere with Joe and Cameron
2: Cancun
3: North Carolina
4: Beach

4 things I did yesterday:

1: dusted the house
2: played with Cameron
3: watched 24 while snuggling with Joe
4: made dinner

4 things I am looking forward to:

1: 10 year anniversary trip to Hawaii
2: Beach
3: Seeing my family this summer
4: Seeing my friends this summer

4 Things I love about winter:

1: Snow
2: Snow
3: Snow
4: Snow

4 Things on my wish list:

1: Wish to go to NC more
2: Cameron to put on more wieght
3: To be a great wife and mother
4: To trust God even more

4 people I tag

1: Heather
2: Katie
3: Caroline
4: Robin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months