Snow

I got this idea from my friend Laura's blog. It was getting some snow in a bowl for her kids to play with and I thought what a great idea for Cameron, who is not quite big enough for me to let "play" in the snow. So first, we went outside and watched it snow for a few minutes and I piqued her interest. Then, I got a bowl and brought some snow in for Cameron to play with. Her reactions are cute!





This is where her expression is priceless!
Mom this is really cold!


Mmmm..what do I do with it now?


Ok I can touch it.


Now, lets see what it taste like....


Interesting..


Let's just put it back into the bowl.


OK I have decided that I don't like it!

After this picture Cameron signed "all done" and didn't want to touch it anymore! PRICELESS!

Comments

The Patterson's said…
I'm with you Cameron. I don't like the stuff either. These pics are too funny.
Laura said…
awww....yay:) She is SO adorable, Eve!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months