O' Chirstmas Tree
This post is really late since we have had our Christmas tree decorated a week after Thanksgiving. See how much of a slacker I am :)
Anyway....Cameron really didn't help much but really how much can a 10 month old do? We did let her "help" put on an ornament with each of us to let her do something to the tree. We put her in her high chair and let her watch us put the tree decorations on. I have been impressed that Cameron really hasn't shown too much interest in the tree. Granted it is in our dining room since there is no room in our living room for it so it is out of sight. I do once a day take her to the tree and show her some ornanments and talk about it. Of course, she wants to touch it and I tell her that we can look at it but not touch it :)
We can't wait until Christmas morning to see what Cameron does with the gifts she is getting! I hopefully won't take as long to to that blog:)




Anyway....Cameron really didn't help much but really how much can a 10 month old do? We did let her "help" put on an ornament with each of us to let her do something to the tree. We put her in her high chair and let her watch us put the tree decorations on. I have been impressed that Cameron really hasn't shown too much interest in the tree. Granted it is in our dining room since there is no room in our living room for it so it is out of sight. I do once a day take her to the tree and show her some ornanments and talk about it. Of course, she wants to touch it and I tell her that we can look at it but not touch it :)
We can't wait until Christmas morning to see what Cameron does with the gifts she is getting! I hopefully won't take as long to to that blog:)
Comments