Pasta Bake
I know I know, I am horrible! I have become way to slack on doing my blogging for those of you who check back often I apologize for my slackness.
I make a dish called Pasta Bake and it is spiral pasta with spaghetti sauce, smoked sausage and mozzarella cheese. Cameron enjoys eating it! So during this dinner she had a ball with it and I couldn't resist taking some pictures of her and sauce on her face. A couple of pictures looks like she is drugged but she is just tired.
Enjoy the pics!






I make a dish called Pasta Bake and it is spiral pasta with spaghetti sauce, smoked sausage and mozzarella cheese. Cameron enjoys eating it! So during this dinner she had a ball with it and I couldn't resist taking some pictures of her and sauce on her face. A couple of pictures looks like she is drugged but she is just tired.
Enjoy the pics!
Comments