Playing in the Snow

This is Cameron girls first time playing in the snow! Last year of course, she was too little, and she has been sick with the previous snows we have had already. Plus, here, it can be too cold to play outside. Finally, it snowed around 3 to 4 inches and Cameron wasn't sick and it wasn't too cold!

Just look at this happy girl!





That's my girl eating and loving the snow!



As I was pulling her in the sled, Cameron decided to scoop up the snow with her!



My happy girl again!


Cameron and I had a lot of fun sledding, well Mommy pulling her in the sled, and trying to make snow angels! I didn't get a great picture of the angels but Cameron laughed while I moved her arms and legs to make hers!

Comments

Heather said…
Love Love Love the pics! jealous of all the snow, too:)

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months